Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 2 - Pumpkin Pie!



Click on the thumbnails for a larger view!

So, pumpkin pie is one of my favorite treats! I had lots of fun with this look. I usually go for shimmer, and glitter as far as eyeshadow goes -- on myself, at any rate! This time I tried using mostly matte colors, but I couldn't resist a little shimmer. My eyebrows are a hot mess right now, I know.. But I'm letting them grow back in so I can get them reshaped, haha.

What did I use?!

-Benefit
Badgal lash Mascara

-Mac
Orange and saddle eyeshadow

- Makeup Forever
Shimmer cream color and a dark brown (I didn't make labels for my MUF palette with the shadow names, sorry!!) Smoky Lash Mascara, color Extra Black.

-Tarina Tarantino
Rosette, Twinkling topaz, and Brooch eyeshadow





No comments:

Post a Comment